OverLimit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OverLimit-Sr0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank`s for Joing OverLImit-Sr0 }Here You will find New Friends and More{ {So Be The Best} By:[GM]AngelShade

Upgrading Gear/New Player Guide..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]AngelShade
OverLimit-Admin
OverLimit-Admin
[GM]AngelShade

Data de inscriere : 2012-01-08
Varsta : 41
Localizare : Romania/Focsani

Upgrading Gear/New Player Guide.. Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading Gear/New Player Guide..   Upgrading Gear/New Player Guide.. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Even though I know there is a protest/boycott going on I am still going to post this. People can still play the game just not spend money on it.
My Tip: DON'T bother with upgrading your wings or mount you can try with the free 4 or 5 feather/mount orbs you get from goals but be prepared to FAIL them all! YOU WILL FAIL unless your 1% of the lucky few who succeeded 1 time to upgrade their mount. The fail rate for wings and mounts is ridiculous. The blessings you get from friends for tempering/upgrading gear IS NOT the same blessings you need to up your chances on upgrading your wings or mount. The blessings needed for upgrading these is only earned by FAILING multiple times. You can possibly spend hundreds to thousands of dollars and NOT GET AN UPGRADE! This is the reason people are protesting/boycotting the game right now.

This guide is directly copy and pasted from the Mythic Saga Sea version by Voomga. I take NO CREDIT for putting it together. Thanks to TempleKnight from MS Sea for putting it together! All I did was a bit of editing and proofreading and added a few of my own tips (they are labeled my tips)

GUIDE : GETTING STRONG IN NO TIME

Hello, this is my first guide for new player. This is all based from my experience in CBT1 and CBT2. There might be some info missing, i may forgot or i maybe missed it. But feel free to add any info so i could update it. Again, this guide is for newbie who are starting the game and barely have any info on what to do.

1. Class Choosing
In every game, whenever u start the game u will always have to choose which character u are going to be role playing with. As for Mythic Saga, there is 4 class that can be chosen.

- Warrior : Melee attacker, have very good defense and attack and high hp but lack of dps. This is the class that are the best at tanking and at the same time deals decent damage. The cons of choosing Warrior are lack of dps skills, high cooldown. Definitely choose this class if u liked to solo the game and rarely socializing

- Assassin : Melee attacker, have high melee atk, moderate defense and hp, high dodge and critical. compared all of class, Assassin definitely have the best dps in the game. With high attack, u can deal massive damage in short of time. The downside of assassin is that it isn't really hard to take down because of that moderate defense and hp.
My Tip: On assassin Left Tree (dagger) skills are more for PVP and right tree (poison) skills are more for PVE (aoe'ing). Get the passive buffs from both sides of the tree though. You can use poison for PVP but you have to really be sneaky about it

- Mage : Magic range attacker, have really high magic attack actually the best in the game. Super high critical. As any other game that have mage class, it is a glass cannon type. Which means u can deal outrageously massive damage but at same time u are very fragile. Cons, low defense and hp.
My Tip: Left Tree for PVE (aoe'ing farming) and right tree for PVP'ing.

- Priest : Magic range attacker, moderate magic attack, hp and defense. as the name said, Priest are a support class. This class isn't really top notch, but as when game reached mid point, priest is definitely a must in a team. People will definitely be looking for priest. As for now, priest healing have quite long cool down, but this has been brought to Mythic Saga Devs for a review of priest class. A little bit tweaking and priest should be able to stand on par with other class.
My Tip: Right tree for damage and left tree for healing.

Note :- Before u choose your class, make sure you choose the class you liked the most and to your style of role playing. Don't choose a class because someone said its stronger, its the best etc. You might end up regretting it and starting over.

Factions : There are the factions in the game, Mythos, Terra, Atlas. U can choose any faction u want to be with. Example if u choose Mythos, then Terra and Atlas will be your enemies and vice versa.

2. Leveling up
To level up in Mythic saga is isn't that hard. From level 1 to level 42 (at least) it could be reached within 3 - 5 hours. Depends on the time u playing it. I will make just points on how to level so it will be easier to understand.
- Do every quest that are available to u.
- The game are pretty much auto, so it wont be a problem to search and kills.
- Don't forget to read the quest, because it teach u the basic mechanic of the game. (For new players)
- When u reached lvl 38, u can do repeatable quest. (Killing Elite Burglar) which give decent exp and gold, so my advice is get a full party and start killing. Each mob that your party member kills will count towards your quest too. So it will fast =)
- u will get another repeatable quest at lvl 41, this quest will be going on till u level 45.
- for lvl 46 and above, this is the start of your grinding life in the game. Quest wont give u much exp, so u will have to grind.

My Tip: When grinding mobs especially using aoe's put your relic on TANK mode for some serious damage reduction or recovery mode for heals. I prefer tank mode medicine seems to heal just fine.

Note :- Don't do your ancient script quest yet. Wait till u get higher level, probably around 40+

3. Gearing up
As u level up, u will get new gear. Don't neglect doing quest, it will tell u how to craft gear. Gear has many grade. Crafted gear has 5 grade. Every grade will boost your gear power.
Supreme --> Epic --> Legendary --> Mythical --> Godlike
Only crafted gear can be tempered and upgraded.
The basic on crafting gear can be found here : http://www.voomga.com/news_center/news_view/1430

This is the important part of gearing up, read it carefully so u wont be confused on how people get decent equipments in game. Ill be teaching u on how to get ur equipments to level 40.

Gear are divided into levels,
-level 10 gear
-level 15 gear
-level 20 gear
-level 25 gear
-level 30 gear
-level 35 gear
-level 40 gear and on (40 to 49)

The most important materials for tempering gear are pearl essence.
Pearl Essence Lv 1 for gear lvl 20 - 25
Pearl Essence Lv 2 for gear lvl 30 - 35
Pearl Essence Lv 3 for gear lvl 40 - 49
Pearl Essence Lv 4 for gear lvl 50 - 59
Pearl Essence Lv 5 for gear lvl 60+

Pearl essence can be obtained from Instance and World Boss.

Tips & tricks on tempering gear
- Don't craft gear above level 25, if the quest popping up window that wants u to craft gear above level 25, close it.
- Before tempering, try to get your blessing to max. This will help u get higher chances on successful upgrade. U can ask your friend or any other people from your faction to bless u.
- Lvl 20-25 gear max temper are +8, so before u upgrade ur gear into higher levels, make sure its +8. U will be using pearl essence Lv 1 a lot. So save up PE Lv 1 to get all ur gear to +8
- After ur gear reached +8, upgrade ur gear to level 30.
- at lvl 30, max temper for gear are +9. So now u see why i want u to get your gear to +8 first before u upgrade it.
- Before trying to temper it, get your friend to bless u or try your luck at daily divination for a bless buff
- The step are the same till level 40 gear. Temper your gear to +9 and upgrade it to higher level.

oh and u cant upgrade your gear above your level.

The most important part of equipments to be get/upgraded first :
1. Weapons
2. Armour
3. Legs
4. Helm
5. Boots
6. Gloves
7. Rings
8. Accessory

How to get your weapons to Mythical quality :
for example,
-You have a level 35 sword +9, the first things u need to do is that imbued your weapon.
-if you open upgrading window, you can find imbued option on the right of the window.
-Now the level 35 sword have 3 stats that can be increased by imbuing it. Max imbuing are level 3 for each stat.
-You need a fusion gem for each try on imbuing your sword. Note that imbuing doesn't always successful, but if you failed, the chance will increase.
-After you get all 3 stat imbued to lvl 3, its time to upgrade your weapon to lvl 40.
-After that, you need to temper your sword to +10. Once again, make sure you have full blessing. Either ask your friend for it, OR try your luck at daily buff npc. Don't upgrade your weapon if you don't have full blessing.
My Tip: If you fail when tempering your weapon it is possible to drop 4+ levels. I failed 1 time trying to +10 my gear and it went all the way back down to a +5!
Back to top Go down
http://joylit3.yolasite.com/

Upgrading Gear/New Player Guide..
Page 1 of 1